If there are multiple video clips of a particular event stored in your computer and you want to create a montage video using those clips then you’ll be able to do it very easily using Movavi Video Editor for Windows. Even if you aren’t a professional video editor, you’ll be able to use this software. The software has a simple user interface, so, even if you have no prior experience of editing videos, you’ll be able to use this program. The software is very reasonably priced and discounts are also offered often. You’ll be able to download the software from Movavi’s website. There are two versions of Movavi Video Editor developed, one for Windows OS and another for Mac OS. Using Movavi Video Editor, you’ll be able to edit videos and make montage videos that will appear to be of professional grade. Along with the basic editing features, the software also contains some additional features as well.
The process of making a montage video using Movavi Video Editor is given below in a step by step manner:
- The first thing that you’ll have to do is install the program. To do that you’ll have to double click on the installation file that you’ve downloaded and after that you’ll have to follow the instructions that appear on the installation wizard. After successful installation of the program you’ll have to launch it.
- In the program window, you’ll have to click on “Add Media Files” button and after that choose one or more video files that you want to work with. The program enables you to make changes to a number of files at a time. There are some professional grade video clips included in the stock video collection. You can choose to include them in your video as you see fit. You can select the “Media” option and then click and drag your video files to the working area which is located at the bottom of the program window.
- After that you’ll have to arrange them as you want them to appear in your video. The software enables you to enhance the quality of your videos as well. After you’ve arranged the clips, you’ll be able to add transition effects in between two clips. You’ll have to click on “Fades” option and then click on a certain fade and drag and drop it in between two video clips. The duration of transition effects are set by default for two seconds. By clicking on “Settings” which is located below the list of transition effects you’ll be able to change the preset duration of fades.
- The program enables you to overlay audio to your video as well. You’ll also be able to add titles to your video using this software.
- After you’ve created the video, you’ll be able to save it in any of the most widely used video formats. The software also has presets for automatically converting videos to formats that are playable on a mobile device. You’ll also be able to upload videos to video sharing websites and other social networking sites.