Some suggestions to help you to correctly define the content you must have your website on the internet to promote their goods and services.
Anyone who thinks that designing and development a website is a simple matter, can be a big surprise to try to develop a first site to promote the products and services your business manufactures, distributes or sells. And, as they say in the corporate jargon, is not the same arranged to attend a cocktail party to dress for business.
Many entrepreneurs and executives still question with some frequency, what in practice should contain a good website. Our answer has always been and will remain: the information and services your customers need and expect to find on their website, no less.
Yes, of course, but, what is that information? – Question the leaders responsible for implementing projects in organizations websites. Some issues are relatively simple to imagine, some not so, and usually start by listing the issues that we as a company we want our customers to know: who we are, what we offer and how we can contact. In principle, include this information on our website is correct, but sometimes insufficient, and that often is not accompanied by other pieces of information and services that are necessary for the client to make business decisions.
- We present below some recommendations that will help you to correctly define the required contents of the website that will promote your offer goods and services online:
- Publish information on your site exactly match what your customers want to know
- Include technical literature
- Report on trends in the industry
- Post job opportunities
- Discuss the strategic business objectives
- List key contacts within your company
- Include a list of products
- Report on delivery schedules, guarantees and technical assistance offered
- Explain how the product is packaged and transport system used
In The Case Of Exports
If your company exports, or is in the process of doing so, in addition to the basic content that is included in the above list, post the following information on its website:
- State the applicable payment terms
- Include the answers to frequently asked questions
- Implement an electronic publication online
- Respond emails within a period of three days
- Provide links to other group companies
- Register with search engines
Mention about production capacity, manufacturing processes, quality control systems, export experience, history of the organization, number of employees and, if possible, their financial situation
- Advertise your products on websites that promote foreign buyers and contacts within their industry
- Post your phone number, fax number and email address on each page of the site
- Pages designed to be deployed so quickly, using a minimal graphics and photographs
Hopefully these few tips will help you more easily define the content you must have your website. And do not forget to take into account the needs of their clients at all times while determining the various sections and topics that comprise the site. That will make things easier and more likely to succeed in their project.
Leave a Reply