Last year LG released an extremely successful smartphone G2 and expectations of its successor were as high as ever. Few months ago LG began selling its G3. At the same time in their native South Korean manufacturer LG G3 market has long made its debut and even managed to put some records.
Specifications of LG G3:
- Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), WCDMA / HSPA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), LTE (850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz)
- Software: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Display: capacitive, 5.5″, 2560 x 1440 pixels, IPS, 538 ppi
- Camera: 13 megapixel, dual LED-flash different colors, 6 lenses, laser focus, stabilization OIS +, f / 2.4, video recording 4K @ 30fps, 1080p @ 60fps
- Front camera: 2.1 megapixel
- Processor and Chipset: Quad-core Krait 400, 2.5 GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- Graphics chip: Adreno 330
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Memory: 16/32 GB
- Memory card: microSD up to 128 GB
- Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / gn / ac)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Audio Jack: 3.5mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 74.6 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 149 g
All smartphones from South Korea giant has a small antenna for reception of digital mobile TV T-DMB and without cover features wireless charging Qi. At the same time the South Korean variants have 3 GB of RAM with 32 GB of internal memory, with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM.
Design and equipment
In the box with the LG G3 enclosed booklets, cable microUSB, and good headset LG QuadBeat 2 with additional silicone tips, charger unit (1800 mA), battery (3000 mAh) and charger.
The most outstanding feature of the case LG G3 is its dimensions. With the 5.5″ screen on the general size it is comparable to the 5,2″ Sony Xperia Z2, 5,1 “Samsung Galaxy S5 and 5” HTC One (M8).
Another interesting feature of the housing of LG G3 can be regarded as the location of controls – volume keys and power handed down, as was the case with last year’s G2, on the reverse side. Buttons became pleasant to the touch and more comfortable. In G2, for example, is not very comfortable to adjust the volume and feel for the power button to turn off the device, and in the case of G3 it is now convenient – the key travel and their shape is very well thought out, and click when you press the power button just easy.
In front of G3 there is the front sensors, LED display, 2.1-megapixel camera, and under the screen there is nothing but a logo LG. Right and left empty. Below – audio jack, microphone, microUSB. Additional microphone, IR transmitter to control home appliances (requires precise guidance) and in the case of the Korean version retractable antenna to receive digital TV standard T-DMB. On the back of the already mentioned volume keys and power, 13-megapixel camera with dual LED-flash different colors, the area of the laser focus, logos and loud multimedia speaker (1W).
LG G3 sales are still good on the market, on one hand people are talking about next successor LG G4 but also on another hand rumors of LG G5 are walking.
Leave a Reply