If you’ve edited videos on a Mac in the past then it is a safe bet that you’ve used iMovie to do so. It is an excellent app that is designed to combine impressive and powerful video editing features with an easy and intuitive approach – making it accessible to beginners as well as useful to experts.
That blend of rich features and straightforward usability is difficult to find when it comes to Windows video editors, and most either are easy to use or powerful – but never both. The exception however is the Movavi Video Editor.
In many ways, the Movavi Video Editor mirrors the iMovie approach to video editing and is designed with a user-centric experience in mind. Just like the iMovie app, it should only take you a few minutes to become familiar with the features of the Movavi Video Editor – and in most cases it will just take a few clicks or some other familiar action to use them.
Alongside its impeccable user-friendly design, the Movavi Video Editor includes tons of powerful features that are comparable to iMovie as well. Essentially it contains everything you would need to edit, improve and enhance your videos and turn them into professional-looking productions that are polished, stylish and attractive.
Armed with these features, you’ll be able to:
- Cut videos into segments to get rid of unwanted parts or re-arrange the sequence of the video.
- Combine multiple video clips into a single video.
- Enhance the quality of your videos and correct any issues such as shaky, blurry, pixelated or interlaced video segments.
- Apply artistic filters and special effects to transform the visual style and appearance of the video.
- Insert animated transitions between scenes.
- Add customizable text to the video to create subtitles, captions, watermarks, or titles.
- Include audio tracks for background music, voiceovers, and sound effects.
- Create video slideshows out of photos by dragging and dropping them into place.
Having all these choices at your fingertips should lend you the ability to really tweak and edit your videos as and how you see fit – making it the closest thing to an iMovie for Windows. It won’t be long before you’re able to get your video to look exactly the way that you want it to – and the Movavi Video Editor will even help you to optimize it by providing presets that are tailored to numerous different devices and platforms.